Completed - Words to Famous People

36. Prepare something I would say to 3-5 famous people I would like to meet (10/10/19)

For this, I really had to think about who I thought was "famous". I ended up picking three people/groups that have affected me a lot, while most might not think of them as famous. I chose Shannon Hale (my favorite author), Rhett and Link (my favorite YouTubers), and The Arcadian Wild (one of my new favorite bands). I'm not going to put exactly what I wrote/prepared for them here, but I was able to actually "tell" two of them the things I wanted to say!

I sent an Instagram message to The Arcadian Wild, essentially saying thank you for their lyrics and music. When I was introduced to them, their lyrics made such a huge impact on me and just made me feel seen and safe and so happy.

For Shannon Hale, I wrote her a thank you card! I was able to hear her speak, but figured I wouldn't be able to actually talk with her. When I got to the "photo-op" portion I just handed it to her - who knows if she actually read it or anything, but I still got it to her! :) I've been reading her books since I was in elementary school and they are my favorites for many, many reasons. So I wrote down some of them!

For Rhett and Link I just wrote down some of my thoughts about how they have affected me over the years. I've been watching them since middle school and they have made me laugh in the midst of some very rough times. I might send them a message on one of their social media accounts or something at some point, but we'll see!

This was an interesting thing for me to do, just because I realized that I actually don't care about meeting actors and big musicians and stuff. Also I realized some things that really affect me related to media and the people involved. I love learning more about myself through these goals!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 in 2020

The Me Monthly - Volume 1