Completed - 5 Museums

70. Attend 5 new museums (3/31/20)

1. BYU Art Museum (12/2/17) - Went with Jonathan, Daisy, and Mike to see the M.C. Escher exhibit. Super cool and so fun to go with my artist brother!

2. Bean Museum (3/12/19) - Took Daisy to look at animals, but she just thought most of them were scary and wanted to play on the slide.

3. White Bluffs Quilt Museum (4/26/19) - This was more a place for quilting enthusiasts to sew together, take classes, and sell/display their work. They did have a few quilting and sewing artifacts, but the real joy was three lovely old ladies telling us about quilting, looms, and spinning. They were a delight. What an experience it was haha :)

4. Museum of Natural Curiosity (8/1/19) - Daisy and I got invited to this museum by our lovely neighbors Chantelle and Kenadie! Kenadie and Daisy are best friends, they are SO cute together. Chantelle and I talked while the girls just ran around playing with things. It was such a cool museum, and I wish there was a way to get it all to yourself! Minus the hysterical, insane tantrum at the end, this was super fun!

5. PeachyKeen Museum (3/31/20) - I had plans to go to an art museum at the mall to finish this one off, but then everything closed. So I visited my island's museum in Animal Crossing! I love the design - it seriously looks like a real museum. I hadn't collected very much stuff at this point, but it was still cool to see everything I had so far. There were a few fish, some butterflies, and even a few fossils that were almost complete already! It was fun :) Also this game is fantastic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed - Words to Famous People

20 in 2020

The Me Monthly - Volume 1