20 in 2020


I won't be doing another 101 list for a while, but in the meantime I've been doing a 20 in 2020 list for this year...kind of. It's nothing serious at all. I don't think I'll do anything huge with it on here, but I decided to post it anyway to document it and keep myself a little more accountable.

  1. Read scriptures once a week
  2. Make my business logo
  3. Throw away/organize storage, papers, excess, memories, etc.
  4. New wardrobe (throw away HS clothes!!)
  5. Get back on a consistent AIP/Paleo lifestyle
  6. Playing Preschool regularly with Daisy
  7. Get new glasses
  8. Toddler feeding course
  9. Have a baby
  10. Write in journal once every 1-2 weeks
  11. Indexing 6 times
  12. Finish Katamari
  13. Read 10 new books
  14. Take a watercolor class
  15. Start and keep up a walking/yoga routine
  16. Find a together hobby/fun thing/interest
  17. Go to therapy
  18. Recycling and reducing waste
  19. Decorations/pictures in our house
  20. Eat a macaron



Some things are a little vague, but like I said, it's not serious and I'm also not holding myself to any kind of major standard with it. At this point, this list is mostly just so I have some goals in my mind besides keeping myself and my family alive. And as a small update because we're already halfway through 2020:

  • I've already read 3 books (maybe 4?)
  • I'll have a baby this month
  • I've read scriptures to Daisy every week
  • I've been writing in my journal consistently
  • I've gone through all the closets in our house to throw away/organize things
  • Since March I've been AIP/Paleo 95% of the time
Writing that little update made me realize that I've done more than I thought! Good job, pregnant self haha :) But yeah! Some goals! Whatever doesn't get completed will probably be added to my next list, so if anything I've at least started some good brainstorming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed - Words to Famous People

The Me Monthly - Volume 1