Did it Again - 101.2

This is months late, but I did it! I lived another 1001 days trying to accomplish 101 goals :)

And my final tally was...45 out of 101!

Here's the list of everything I completed! My goal going into this was trying to get 35 done, and I did 10 better! I think that's even double my original list tally. I'd count that as a success FOR SURE.

Originally I wanted to write up a huge post for this going through all my thoughts/feelings/etc. buuuuuut.....procrastinating and then being only a week away from having a baby will make you change things. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet (which actually works with what I'm going to write next haha).

This past 2.5ish years have been pretty eventful - mentally, emotionally, and even physically. I feel like I've grown a lot in that time - because of all those events and also because of this list. I think the biggest takeaway for me this time around is that I realized that I make some things a lot harder for myself! Along with that, lots of the things I've completed have helped me to address some more of my perfectionist mentalities. (I am a recovering perfectionist after all.) But yeah. It's great for me to push myself and try my best, but it's also okay for me to do things simply and not so intensely - things still get done!

I need to remember this when I make my list too. Looking back, there are some things that I think I would not have included, or at least changed a little bit. I was pretty ambitious. I don't know when I'll do another one (we'll see how the two-kids life affects me), but I plan on doing another one at some point. I love these and they help me in lots of ways.

This was another great experience and I look forward to the day I do another one! Thanks for following along and encouraging/helping me! Much love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed - Words to Famous People

20 in 2020

The Me Monthly - Volume 1