Completed - Lettering Decor

1. Learn a style of lettering and create a piece of decor (6/15/19)

Another late post, but I realized I totally did this! I have it in our kitchen and it's really the only form of decoration hanging up in our house. I'm referring to the blue "Meals" and "To-Do" things, by the way. The middle quote was done by Sara and it's my favorite and it's amazing, but I didn't do it haha :) And I did the "meals" one back in January 2019, and the "to-do" one later. Buuuut I'm not quite sure when, so I just picked a date in the middle of that year because I know it took a while to finish it up :)



This is an insanely simple style of lettering, but it still counts even if it wasn't what I had in mind when I made this goal. But I used my brush pens and made it cute along the edge and everything! So yay! Done :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed - Words to Famous People

20 in 2020

The Me Monthly - Volume 1